As President and CEO of B3 Group, Dwight Hunt provides the company’s vision and strategic oversight of its growth. His singular mission focus is in leading the company and its team of talented professionals to deliver excellence in health IT services to both government and enterprise customers.
Prior to joining B3 Group in 2011, Mr. Hunt had a distinguished 20-year career with the U.S. Army, serving in a wide range of Acquisition positions, including Program Management and operational assignments, and achieved DAWIA Level III certifications in the fields of Information Technology, Science and Technology, Science and Technology Management, and Program Management. He holds a B.S. in Computer Science from the United States Military Academy and a M.S. in Information Systems Management from the Naval Postgraduate School.
Highlights of the episode:
- How 9/11 inspired Dwight’s career path and mission
- How a cheerleading program led to the creation of B3 Group
- The challenge of generating cash in a startup
- Firing yourself to bring on people who are better than you
- The digital transformation of Veteran Affairs
- Being deliberate with company culture during the pandemic
- Living with PTSD and using it as a catalyst to connect the workplace
- B3’s approach on finding talent in Northern Virginia
Get in touch with Dwight:
Dwight on LinkedIn
B3 on LinkedIn