Today we interview Joe Meyer, CEO & President of Shelterhouse. This is the story of a man who has wanted to help people and make an impact his entire life. Joe will take us down the journey of how he got involved in non-profits, how he helped to grow Shelterhouse from 25 to 140 employees, and what homelessness in Northern Virginia looks like today.
Some of the topics discussed:
- The childhood experience that led Joe to the path of non-profits
- How to give opportunity to those who are less fortunate
- The impact of racism on homelessness
- Homelessness in Fairfax County
- Refreshing the culture of Shelterhouse and carrying out the core values
Get in touch with Joe Meyer: