In this episode, we interview Seth Berenzweig and Declan Leonard of Berenzweig Leonard – a Tysons Corner, VA based business law firm, which serves as a “one stop shop for business, executive, and creative clients.”
They started the firm a decade ago, and have continued to expand their areas of practice – largely to respond to changing needs, and opportunities, while remaining true to their roots.
What’s really interesting about their journey is how far they have moved into the realm of Digital Media, now leveraging digital media to help spread their greatest currency: knowledge.
If Seth looks familiar, that’s probably because you’ve seen him interviewed on National Media – often to weigh in on judgments, legislation, and more. Their expansion into media production is led by The BL Media Group – which also produces national programming such as The McLoughlin Group.
Highlights in this episode:
- The value of being consistent, and staying relevant.
- Why digital agility is important, but also how digital media became a natural outgrowth for the firm
- How business culture in Northern Virginia is shifting
- The importance of reaching forward not to survive, but to thrive
- Their projections for the next five years, and bonus tips for listeners on the legal front.
If you’re an executive looking for real-time information, we’d recommend following them at their various social channels as well.
Seth Berenzweig: https://www.berenzweiglaw.com/attorney/berenzweig-seth-charles/
Declan Leonard: https://www.berenzweiglaw.com/attorney/leonard-declan-c/