Tim Hoang is a Real Estate Advisor and partner at Keller Williams United in Falls Church, Virginia. Born in Vietnam, Tim is the embodiment of the ‘American dream’. Tim’s family fled to the United States as part of the 531,000 political refugees seeking asylum after the Fall of Saigon. Over the years, Tim and his family have built a reputation and legacy in the real estate and restaurant industry, owning multiple properties and restaurants in the DMV region.
Tim’s journey to real estate was a long one. After going down the path of getting his PhD in psychology, Tim made the difficult decision of quitting school to become a realtor. Since joining KW United, Tim has achieved Million Dollar Achiever status and has evolved into a leader and partner in the firm.
Highlights of the episode:
- Being an immigrant in Northern Virginia
- Betting on yourself during life’s toughest challenges
- The importance of developing relationships
- Finding a mentor and paying it forward
- The impact of the pandemic on residential real estate
- Advice for buyers and sellers in the NoVA region
- The future of the real estate market
How to get in touch with Tim Hoang: